Labored White - Garnerstyle

Labored White

I'm don't go by a lot of fashion rules these days, so when I saw this white dress I didn't hesitate. It's so comfortable, simplistic and minimal that I knew it belonged with me.   (Sidetone: This would work great for any of maternity ladies out there - There's plenty of room and it's super comfy).  These days I'm into less being more.  I love how keeping it simple gives off that effortless chic look.  



Style Notes:  I added a skinny belt with this dress to give it a little shape.  I would wear with or without the belt, but without it gives you more of that Kanye minimal relaxed look. This dress is in a size 22.  The fabric is a little sheer, so you will need to wear a foundation underneath.  Keep in mind that the slits on the sides do go high if you decide to belt. It wasn't anything that I thought was too revealing, but you'll want to be mindful of that.  My shoes are from Shoes of Prey, they are a website that allows you design your own shoe and carry large and wide widths.  



Dress - ASOS, Shoes - Shoes of Prey,  Belt - Ashley Stewart

No comments