Country Chic - Garnerstyle

Country Chic


Plus Size Gingham & Floral Print Outfit
I just celebrated my 3 year marriage anniversary and hubs took me out to a restaurant in Wente Vinyards nestled among acres grape vines, fresh air, and lots of wine.  I decided to go country chic.  I love when I can place a theme on my looks.  As fall gets ready to roll in, I thought this was a nice farewell to bright spring colors.  For fall/winter, I plan to do a lot of black and oxblood.  I never do a lot of black, so I feel like it's time.  In my head, I've wanted to prove that plus size girls can wear color, so I've done nothing, but wear a lot of color and now I just want to slink into more subtle hues.  Surprisingly enough, I don't own a lot of dark colors, so I'll be on the lookout to populate my fall wardrobe.

Style Note:  Some of you may recognize this dress from this post. I actually remixed it by adding this gingham top.  (Thanks to Cece from Plus Size Princess for sending me the gingham top). The top was purchased in-store from TJMaxx. The brand is Jones New York. I'm sorry a lot of the items aren't available.  I was rushing to get ready to dinner and I really just threw something together and since I liked it, I figured I might as well do a post.  

Plus Size Gingham & Floral Print Outfit

Plus Size Gingham & Floral Print Outfit
Dress - Lady V London (sold-out), Top - TJMaxx (similar), Shoes - ASOS (similar), Sunnies - ShopGarnerstyle, Lip - Candy Yum Yum

5 comments

  1. We are confident that you will be fully satisfied with the help that we provide and make every effort to ensure that this will be the case edubirdie reviews. Through us you will always benefit from all of the following

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, I have always been attracted to curvy chicks. This is my real weakness. But at the moment I don’t want a serious relationship and therefore I use a dating site to have a nice time with such ladies from time to time. To all single guys, I want to advise the blog https://www.theyucatantimes.com/2019/05/tips-on-how-to-get-a-girl-hooked/ which will teach you how to quickly and easily seduce girls on a dating site. These tips really work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boomf's artists are experts in their field, each having over a decade of experience. Once you own a Boomf card here you will never want to go back to your old greeting cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://www.garnerstyle.com/2014/08/country-chic.html?sc=1705499739596#c4632545967345250219

    ReplyDelete